Wednesday 1 December 2010

a little bird told me...

Now please correct me if ive been living under a giant social regect rock for the past how ever long but ive discovered the simple most amazing thing for people who like music. Ok, so thats a little broad. More specifically new music and finding new bands.

I myself love it, but can sometimes sturggle to find a new band that i can proper get my teeth into. They're not exactly growing on trees. So, the beauty of the internet has once again provided us with said tree in the form of
www.thesixtyone.com


Its lovely. You simply listen to new bands that just appear right there before you as if from no where. and if your not digging it, you just click next and bam, there's another one waiting for you right there. And you get all this little popup boxes for all those factfans out there. So please forgive me if i completely skipped a beat with this one. But i was impressed at least.

aaaaaaaand as proof that it works i found these bad boys.



man, its pains me how ahead of my time i am. *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment