Sunday 29 November 2009

The wonderful weekend that was...

Im aware that i havent been here in a while. Its not my fault ive had a hungry boyfriend to entertain and feed for the past four days. Now im not overly keen on using this blog as a diary to document all the mundane things ive done with my day, but ive had a pretty good weekend and feel that certain snipets should get an airing. But dont worry, ill be brief.

On thursday there was the slightly interesting event that was nicholas cage turning on our christmas lights. There was too many people and i was so far a way that he was just a grey smudge. He did a bit of speech, then got on his billion pound helicopter back to richville. But regardless of this blip on my day i still managed to buy myself these bad ass mother fuckers.

And i gave the badboys an airing when we all went out for a good old knees up at Moles. Moles is a club in Bath thats all underground and is overtly purple. Its pretty good though cause the musics good and its a double for two quid. Cant really ask for more. I woke up the next day with an epic hangover and the only memory being these snaps.






I spent the following day walking around the so called "best german market in britain". It wasnt. It was raining and everything was over priced and completely useless. This was however balanced out by a cheeky hangover day mcdonalds (im not proud) and me finding the my one and only perfect dress ever. It cost me 15 pounds from H&M and i call it my orbit dress. I will, one day, provide photos of its amazingnness.



Now the most lovely moment of my weekend, admist the dinner cooked for me (shocking) and all those sickening precious moments that come with long distant relationships, was getting my photos back!! I love the whole process of a disposable camera. The fact that you dont get to see photos untill there developed and so you dont what crackers your gonna get. And its ok if people looke dreadful in them or there not perfect. Thats the beauty of them. And best of all you have actual photos in your hand that you can stick on things like doors and walls and in photo albums.

Its a shame the whole affair had to end really. I desperately dont want monday to get here. But here is a little ditty (yes my friend, thats ditty) to amuse your ears on this rainy sunday evening.



1 comment: