Tuesday 15 December 2009

Hello...

It is now two days till i go home, oooh yes! but sadly i have to write 4000 words of rubbish before i get to go. which is lame. All this work recently has put me in somewhat of a negative mood. Ive been looking at things with more hate than anything else. Here, just so i cant vent, are some things that i hate.

  1. When ginger girls die their hair blonde. There was one on the bus today, her head looked like someone had bitten the top off of a cadburys cream egg. Its fairly obvious because you have orange eyebrows.
  2. When my boyfriend leaves me sitting on msn. He does this sometimes when he fancies some food or wants to go watch a film. The boys gone for hours, then when he does return i feel all daft for sitting there and waiting for him when i could have been off having all sorts of adventures
  3. Cheaper by the dozen. I think this film is a hillary duff shaped poo on steve martins other wise flawless back catalouge. The man is funny, however this film is not and i am unable to sit through even the opening titles.
  4. My cough. Its actually starting to worry me now. Im scared it might actually a big deal like some really inconvienent disease or something. Today i went to boots to get some cough medicene finally. apparently there a three different types of cough! Now im worried i brought the wrong one and my cough will never go away.
  5. When people tell me what to do. This isnt as bad as it sounds. Im not talking when my tutor wells me to write and essay, thats anoying but i dont mind. I mean when im playing on zelda and im doing really well untill my younger brother sits down next to me and starts telling where to shoot my fucking arrow. Ill shoot it where the fuck i like. Maybe ill shoot it at zavi.
  6. Arnold Schwarzeneger. Kindergarten cop. Jingle all the way. Junior. That one where dani divitos his twin. Need i say anymore. Cant beleive they made him a govenor of a space larger than his forehead.
  7. Vintage and charity shops. with these its not so much i just hate them, its more of the fact that i cant do it. I have friends who wander out with arms full of stuff that cost them 50p. The best thing ive ever found was a cactus shaped glass. though to be fair, that was pretty cool.
  8. When people are late. Now if theres anything i hate, its tardiness. Just think its nice for people to arrive on time. you knew we had to meet at a time, i managed to make it. how come you couldnt. i used to have a friend that turned up two hours late for everything. what was she doing! knitting a jumper! it ruined me.
  9. When people dont put and 'S' on the end of pound. " ooh thats a mighty fine dimond encrusted scooter you have there, how much did that set you back" " oh why thank you, cost 150 pound from the shop in town" "im sorry, 150 pound, was it just one massive pound that you paid with, or was it plural". Im from the midlands and this happens alllll the time.
  10. This forsaken obsession with twilight. I didnt see the films and i have no desire to. I dont belong to any team for vampires or wolves. All this bloody kristen stewart bashing is a little insane, she didnt exactly do anything besides maybe be quite nice to old Ro-Paz. Im just a bit bored of the whole debarcle

And after all the hate and misery, heres something that i feel will lighten both our moods.


Now i can hopefully finish my essay and go to honky tonk!

No comments:

Post a Comment