Sunday 13 December 2009

Home is where the...


...bus stop is. Today i signed a contract for my house next year at uni so as to avoid living in a cardboard box. Its a lovely little house thats right near the bus stop!! I have to get the bus to uni and currently its a lightyear away from where i live so this quite a big deal. Not to mention its a pretty fucking good house. There will be five of us living there and were gonna have rabbit and i will be called winnips. If you care to know what a winnip is then feel free to look it up.

But i handed over my £350 deposit to farmy looking lady with an alcoholics nose and a french manicure and the deed was done. Im well looking forward to the whole thing. Im going to be able to walk to sainsburys!

Work and present buying seem to be of most importance currently. Boys are ever so heard to buy for, when we were younger i could buy brothers a bionicle and my dad some cadburys or a tie and id be golden. Now i have to shop at topman.

ooh i went out on thursday for a friends birthday to a place called Blue Rooms. It was an awful place. So me and my friend (drunkenly) ran off.

I am so incredibly looking forward to going home its unreal. Its the best.

Tonight i'm going to get some sleep!!!!


He we are young fellows...some soothing for a sore head. Well possibly not soothe as such, just generally entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment