Saturday 5 December 2009

Not just a boring post about going to the hairdressers...


Ok, so today i did go to the hairdressers. But trust me, its worth hearing about. My hairdressers is a wonderful parallel universe full of happy people and free booze. Firstly, the place is called Dappa. Dappa! i dont even know if thats how your suppose to spell it, but who cares, they can do what ever the hell they like cause their called Dappa!

While you sit waiting for your turn you get free drinks. Yes i know that happens in all hairdressers, but you can have beer! and good beer too, perroni and corona, proper fancy beers and shit. I had a cup of tea, it was half 4 and im no maniac.

Also the people who work there are the happiest people ever. Even if there not, they appear incredibly pleased to see you. They get you magazines and lots of cups of tea. The lady said she liked my top, and was very complimentry of my normally complained about hair. Theres an awful lot of it on my head.

And obviously one quite important factor is there actually very good. I always come out with hair cuts that are so much cooler than i am. They do things like "texturizing", which is apparently a really good thing. I was even conviced to let them use clippers. Im now sporting a rather chilly number 4.

They give you sweets when you leave! for free! I got so much more than i hair cut. I got a hair cut, several cups of tea and some haribo. Oh and theres a pretty hot hairdressers with lots of lovely tattoos.
I love going to the hairdressers.

I tried really hard to find a song thats hairdressing related, but sadly i couldnt come up with any. But this is just as good!
This is envelopes with 'party'.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a day :)
    love the songg
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool song

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete